While we adapt to the reality of the spread of COVID-19, HSOLC continues to support families through the outreach of home visitors, family support coordinators, education support coordinators, teachers, interpreters and managers.
The IT team is actively working with consultants and managers to set up virtual meeting platforms and learning communities to support the outreach work and planing for a “Virtual April”. The entire Operations team is working on taking care of facilities and planning for future family support services.
For those of you taking a Spring break next week–I hope you enjoy every moment while using healthy practices and being mindful of social distancing.
To the many staff and mangers working next week: thanks for continuing to think outside of the box to support our community in ways we have yet to discover as we support our community! I am so proud to work with all of you!
Please read and follow the Oregon Health Authority prevention measures.
- Limit close contact with others as much as possible (about 6 feet).
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use hand sanitizer if you don’t have access to soap and water.
- Avoid touching your face, especially eyes, nose and mouth.
- Stay home if you are sick. Avoid contact with people who are sick.
- Cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue or inside of your elbow. Throw used tissues in the trash promptly.
- Take care of your health by eating well, getting adequate sleep, exercising and managing stress, which will also help your body stay resilient.