To ensure support for the food Service Team at the Head Start Main Kitchen in the areas of dishwashing, clean-up, kitchen sanitation and assistance with food preparation.
- Wash dishes, pots, pans and utensils using approved sanitation methods.
- Return all items to their proper storage site.
- Complete routine maintenance of kitchen and equipment, including weekly deep cleaning.
- Assist with assembling of food, dishes, utensils and supplies needed for timely meal preparation.
- Prepare and sort food for meal preparation at outlying sites.
- Adhere to sanitation and safety procedures prescribed for the Head Start kitchen.
- Assist with food storage and inventory.
- Other duties as requested
- Work cooperatively with Head Start staff, primarily the main kitchen and food service delivery staff.
- Frequent interaction with Food Service Manager
viagra everyday use click canadian geography homework help buying real viagra online foundation case studies https://chanelmovingforward.com/stories/do-my-home-work/51/ enter follow link antabuse cost at walmart a&p essay thesis diagrams source url help with school essay on presidential elections https://aspirebhdd.org/health/price-of-viagra-tablets/12/ see is there a generic pill for viagra get link buy essay online review https://www.myrml.org/outreach/can-a-thesis-statement-be-a-definition/42/ cialis manufacturer phone number go here go to link who wants to write my essay for me dissertation synonyms in hindi Quebec Pharmacy Track Order fun essays kids best custom essay finasteride 1mg generic for sale without prescription sample research paper with bibliography essay writing rubrics All communications are potentially sensitive and are subject to Head Start policy on confidentiality.
- Previous experience in a professional food production operation which includes dishwashing.
- Knowledge of quantity food preparation and equipment.
- Knowledge of approved sanitation. methods
- Reliable transportation
- Spanish language ability and or previous Head Start setting a plus.
- Enrollment in Child Care Division – Central Background Registry
- Current Food Handler’s Card
- Physical/Mental Abilities and Processes
- Continuous standing in kitchen area for most of shift.
- Regular kneeling, stooping and bending.
- Frequent lifting of up to 50 lbs.
- Frequent decisions to assure compliance with performance standards.
- 9 months per program year
- Supervised by Food Service Manager
This job description was last updated April 29, 1999
Head Start of Lane County is an EEO Employer