Responsible for the administration of the Early Head Start program, including program design and management, oversight of record-keeping and monitoring systems and development of community partnerships. Work in collaboration with Head Start Director, program consultants/managers and community child care providers to deliver EHS services. Must meet requirements per Federal Head Start Performance Standards and any local, state and or agency policies and procedures.
- Participate in weekly Executive Committee planning meetings.
- Design and deliver training in areas of expertise.
- Interact with members of Board of Directors and Policy Council. Attend meetings as needed.
- Attend other agency planning meetings as required.
- Regular formal presentations to parents, staff, Board of Directors and community groups to provide information and ensure collaboration and promote advocacy.
- Perform other duties as requested.
All communications are potentially sensitive and are subject to Head Start’s policy on confidentiality.
Job description created and Policy Council Approved 6/2009
Head Start of Lane County is an EEO Employer.