Provide administrative, clerical and operational support for the Food Service Department and Food Service Manager. Acts as back-up for main kitchen operation in absence of Food Service Manager. Develop and maintain required records and systems.
- Order and pick up misc. supplies as needed.
- Ensure program compliance as needed.
- Assure that quality services are delivered in a coordinated, integrated manner.
- Submit monthly reports on Food Service activities to the Food Service Manager.
- Monitor and assure availability of supplies, equipment and maintenance.
- Create and maintain supportive documentation as appropriate.
- Assist Human Resources in the hiring for regional sites and substitute staff.
- Participate in professional development activities and organized community events as needed.
- Perform other duties as requested.
All communications are potentially sensitive and are subject to Head Start Policy on confidentiality
This job description was last updated June 28, 2016
Head Start of Lane County is an EEO Employer