Prepare and deliver healthy meals to Head Start centers throughout Lane County.
- Perform weekly a thorough visual safety check and complete checklist.
- Keep interiors of vehicles clean daily and exteriors as needed.
- Report any needed repairs and deliver van to designated repair site as directed.
- Record mileage and gas daily.
- Attend meetings and trainings as needed and required.
- Other duties as requested
All communications are potentially sensitive and are subject to Head Start Policy on confidentiality.
This job description was last updated May 12, 2003
Head Start of Lane County is an EEO Employer