Apply professional expertise in coordination with the Health/Nutrition Consultant in monitoring, consultation, training, and daily oversight of Health/Nutrition Services. Assist the Health/Nutrition Consultant in creating and maintaining collaborations with community agencies and Health Providers. Collaborate with all members of the Health and Nutrition team to assure that Performance Standards and Health/Nutrition policies and procedures are implemented consistently across the entire program.
In coordination with Health/Nutrition Consultant, design and deliver training to staff, parents and volunteers in these specific areas: (additional topics may be designated by Health/Nutrition Consultant)
- CPR/First Aid certification
- Hearing and Vision screening
- OSHA Blood Borne Pathogen Standards
- USDA/CACFP training
- Occupational Health and Safety
- Child Safety
- Disaster Response
- Attend meeting, staffing, training and professional development activities as directed.
- Perform other duties as requested.
All communications are potentially sensitive and are subject to Head Start’s policy on confidentiality.
Policy Council approval: 2/12/08, Job Description created 01/08
Updated: June 2018
Head Start of Lane County is an EEO Employer