To provide ongoing janitorial and maintenance services which are required by agency for specific site.
- All carpeted areas are to be vacuumed.
- All tile floors swept and mopped.
- All furniture wiped down with approved cleaners.
- All mats cleaned, vacuumed or wiped down.
- Garbage emptied, garbage receptacles washed and area around garbage cans washed.
- Sinks, counters, mirrors and areas around sinks cleaned and sanitized.
- Spray toothbrush holders with approved cleaners weekly
- Move all furniture off carpeted area and vacuum.
- Sweep, mop and wax/seal all tile floors.
- Wash and sanitize all chairs/tables/shelves/cupboards.
- Other duties as needed
- Frequent in-person contact with Regional Manager, site staff, and parents to share information and receive direction.
All communications are potentially sensitive and are subject to Head Start’s policy on confidentiality.
- Ability to work independently.
- Knowledge of approved sanitation methods.
- Awareness and knowledge of agency safety standards.
- Must be currently enrolled in Child Care Division-Criminal History Registry.
- Constant standing during shift.
- Frequent bending, kneeling, stooping and repetitive arm/hand movements.
- Frequent lifting of 25-50 lbs.
- Occasional pushing and pulling of heavy furniture and equipment.
- 9 months
- Supervised by Regional Manager
This job description was last updated on 11/2009
Head Start of Lane County is an EEO Employer.