To provide ongoing janitorial and maintenance services which are required by agency for specific site.
- All carpeted areas are to be vacuumed.
- All tile floors swept and mopped.
- All furniture wiped down with approved cleaners.
- All mats cleaned, vacuumed or wiped down.
- Garbage emptied, garbage receptacles washed and area around garbage cans washed.
- Sinks, counters, mirrors and areas around sinks cleaned and sanitized.
- Spray toothbrush holders with approved cleaners weekly
- Move all furniture off carpeted area and vacuum.
- Sweep, mop and wax/seal all tile floors.
- Wash and sanitize all chairs/tables/shelves/cupboards.
- Other duties as needed
- Frequent in-person contact with Regional Manager, site staff, and parents to share information and receive direction.
bakhtin speech genres and other late essays scientific research paper introduction example go to link viagra cialis romania example of college paper where to buy cialis pills http://go.culinaryinstitute.edu/how-to-change-ip-address-on-wifi-printer/ help with assignment reviews go obesity argumentative essay go here https://www.newburghministry.org/spring/top-custom-essay-ghostwriters-site-au/20/ add board member resume https://nyusternldp.blogs.stern.nyu.edu/are-essay-writing-services-ethical/ wilson fundations writing paper enter federalism essayВ cialis length of effect help with my english as second language letter essay download canadian viagra computer virus proquest dissertation database argumentative thesis paper sample how to write a research paper conclusion proofreading documents research paper on sex trafficking thesis writting thesis related to hepatoprotective activity https://teleroo.com/pharm/maximus-herbal-viagra/67/ marketing assignment ideas http://www.safeembrace.org/mdrx/pfizer-viagra-buy-online-in-india/68/ how to permanently delete email messages on iphone 6 All communications are potentially sensitive and are subject to Head Start’s policy on confidentiality.
- Ability to work independently.
- Knowledge of approved sanitation methods.
- Awareness and knowledge of agency safety standards.
- Must be currently enrolled in Child Care Division-Criminal History Registry.
- Constant standing during shift.
- Frequent bending, kneeling, stooping and repetitive arm/hand movements.
- Frequent lifting of 25-50 lbs.
- Occasional pushing and pulling of heavy furniture and equipment.
- 9 months
- Supervised by Regional Manager
This job description was last updated on 11/2009
Head Start of Lane County is an EEO Employer.