To have volunteers and staff commit themselves to Head Start of Lane County Confidentiality Statement.
- Staff and volunteers who spend time in the classroom or central office will sign the Head Start of Lane County Confidentiality Statement on their first day of employment/volunteering.
- Staff copies will be put in personnel files.
- Community volunteer copies will be put in a volunteer file.
- Parent volunteer copies will be put in the child’s file at the classroom.
- Policy Council members will complete a Confidentiality Statement as they are elected and these will be kept on file with the Executive Administrative Assistant.
This policy complies with Head Start Performance Standard 45CFR Section 1304.40.
It was approved by Policy Council on September 9, 1997.