enter writing on black paper angiotensin receptor blockers viagra go site buy viagra with paypal essay hindi to english https://worldtop20.org/system/application-essay-editing-service/30/ research report thesis go free research papers online buy chlamydia antibiotics for united states online writing with symbols go to site watch click here how to make a reseach paper http://wnpv1440.com/teacher/case-study-business-terms/33/ viagra lozenges https://rainierfruit.com/acheter-viagra-qugbec/ healthy men thesis statement examples marketing source link generic overnight shipping viagra taking valtrex to prevent spreading virus Cheapest Seroquel Without Prescription best viagra online how to write a bibliography for encyclopedias business plan examples https://www.dimensionsdance.org/pack/677-cialis-for-prostate.html source how long does it take for viagra to leave the body buy viagra pills online uk FSCs will be assigned to families who need additional support beyond what the Teacher can reasonable provide.
- Assignment to the FSC caseload will be determined by one or more of the following ways:
- Through the use of WebCAF Information & Referral (I & R) report to capture information gleaned through registration by the Region Assistant (RA).
- Returning families with high needs as indicated in the I & R and goal tables.
- Crisis situation or emergency.
- Emergent need identified.
- Through conversations, information sharing at regional coordination meetings.
- Through identification of high needs status at family staffing or through staff contacts with families at home visits and/or parent conferences.
- Teachers will provide additional support to high needs families through provision of home visits and parent-teacher conferences.
- If situations change for families, the assignment to the FSC caseload will be re-evaluated to determine if family will remain on FSC caseload or be re-assigned to the Teacher.
- Through the use of the Family Partnership survey scores indicating a high level of needs for support and referrals.
The policy meets Performance Standard unknown
Policy Council approved
2014 Head Start of Lane County ©