FSCs will be assigned to families who need additional support beyond what the Teacher can reasonable provide.
- Assignment to the FSC caseload will be determined by one or more of the following ways:
- Through the use of WebCAF Information & Referral (I & R) report to capture information gleaned through registration by the Region Assistant (RA).
- Returning families with high needs as indicated in the I & R and goal tables.
- Crisis situation or emergency.
- Emergent need identified.
- Through conversations, information sharing at regional coordination meetings.
- Through identification of high needs status at family staffing or through staff contacts with families at home visits and/or parent conferences.
- Teachers will provide additional support to high needs families through provision of home visits and parent-teacher conferences.
- If situations change for families, the assignment to the FSC caseload will be re-evaluated to determine if family will remain on FSC caseload or be re-assigned to the Teacher.
- Through the use of the Family Partnership survey scores indicating a high level of needs for support and referrals.
The policy meets Performance Standard unknown
Policy Council approved
2014 Head Start of Lane County ©