Parents are informed about community services and resources in a variety of ways.
- Parents are given access to information about community services by posting information in classrooms and distributing/orienting parents to the Resource poster. Other methods to inform include:
- Community Resource Directory
- Family Support Coordinator (FSC)/Community Childcare Specialist (CCC), Early Head Start staff updates
- Family Activity Events
- Center newsletters, and (see Site Classroom Newsletter policy)
- Notices sent home
- Access to classroom computers and Head Start of Lane County website.
- Postings in parent areas and family information notebooks
- The FSC, undergraduate creative writing programs apa format example paper lasix without prescriptions follow url write a rule for each linear function proofreading service automotive service technician research paper enter site go to site source url watch source site follow prednisolone tablets online see source url https://medpsychmd.com/nurse/buy-finasteride/63/ viagra generic india pharmacy sildenafil citrate term paper report enter top essay writers source site here enter site custom essay writing canada build cover letter how to write a self evaluation paper hotmail viagra ads duke graduate school thesis template technical systems analyst resume https://pharmacy.chsu.edu/pages/dissertation-du-bac-de-francais-2010/45/ advantages of buying essays online safe Consultants and RM’s will monitor activities above to ensure that parents are receiving relevant community information.
- Parents are referred and given guidance on how to utilize community resources to best fit their needs.
- Representatives from various community resources will be invited to speak about their services at either family events, workshops, or cluster groups, depending upon parent interest.
- The RMs, Consultants, Specialists, ECECs and FSCs assist in gathering resource information and distributing as needed/requested.
This policy complies with Head Start Performance Standard 45CFR Section 1304.40.
It was approved by Policy Council on September 9, 1997.
Updated June 25, 2002. August 2012. July2013
© 1995-2013. Head Start of Lane County. All rights reserved.