The officers of the Policy Council are: (see Policy Council Official Duties policy)
- Officers are elected from the total Policy Council membership, by a majority vote.
- Officers are elected and seated in November of each year.
- Officer representation on standing committees are as follows, (see Policy Council Sub-Committees and Description of Standing Committees policy)
- Vice-Chairperson shall preside over the Executive Committee meetings.
- Secretary will attend Personnel Committee meetings as non-voting chairperson.
- Treasurer will represent Policy Council on the Budget Committee.
- Historian will be a member of the Events Committee.
- Common duties of all officers include the following,
- Attend all Policy Council meetings,
- Attend all Executive Committee meetings,
- Study and follow By-Laws,
- Be acquainted with Robert’s Rules of Order and Parliamentary procedures.
It was approved by Policy Council on September 9, 1997.
Updated January 17, 2001. October 2017
© 1995-2017. Head Start of Lane County. All rights reserved.