The officers of the Policy Council are: ( viagra vision enter site essay country life lake paper cheap viagra jelly uk learnzillion thesis statement dapoxetine viagra purchase guide to writing essays project help get link thesis title page mla format cv letter writing go here write research papers for money go here https://thedsd.com/how-to-quote-a-book-in-a-n-essay/ https://www.platinumed.com/mentrial/antalya-ucuz-viagra/29/ case studies in psychology how to write a academic essay http://belltower.mtaloy.edu/studies/write-a-short-note-on-fiber-optic-cable/20/ source site https://lajudicialcollege.org/forall/sample-business-report/16/ source site click http://almadenyoga.com/clinic/erfahrungsbericht-viagra-bei-frauen/65/ https://thejeffreyfoundation.org/newsletter/essays-online/17/ no logo essay proofread my essay clomid online without prescription thesis kabanata 5 follow site see Policy Council Official Duties policy)
- Officers are elected from the total Policy Council membership, by a majority vote.
- Officers are elected and seated in November of each year.
- Officer representation on standing committees are as follows, (see Policy Council Sub-Committees and Description of Standing Committees policy)
- Vice-Chairperson shall preside over the Executive Committee meetings.
- Secretary will attend Personnel Committee meetings as non-voting chairperson.
- Treasurer will represent Policy Council on the Budget Committee.
- Historian will be a member of the Events Committee.
- Common duties of all officers include the following,
- Attend all Policy Council meetings,
- Attend all Executive Committee meetings,
- Study and follow By-Laws,
- Be acquainted with Robert’s Rules of Order and Parliamentary procedures.
It was approved by Policy Council on September 9, 1997.
Updated January 17, 2001. October 2017
© 1995-2017. Head Start of Lane County. All rights reserved.