An officer of the Policy Council will be terminated from his or her position under the conditions listed below.
- Policy Council must notify the officer in writing that actions are being initiated for removal of that officer.
- A three-fourths vote by Policy Council members will carry a motion to terminate an officer.
- Cause for termination includes:
- Failure to uphold the standards of Head Start.
- Inappropriate behaviors while representing Policy Council.
- Gross misconduct.
- Acting on the behalf of Policy Council without prior authority.
- Blatant disrespect of Head Start philosophies.
- Neglect of duty.
- Outstanding debt.
This policy complies with Head Start Performance Standard 45 CFR Section 1301.06
It was approved by Policy Council on September 9, 1997.
© 1995-2017. Head Start of Lane County. All rights reserved.