sample cover letter to apply for internship http://v-nep.org/classroom/heading-for-a-paper/04/ free business plan cafe template watch custom resume folder https://www.nationalautismcenter.org/letter/the-college-essay-newsweek/26/ follow link thesis acknowledgement guidelines http://mce.csail.mit.edu/institute/heros-journey-creative-writing-assignment/21/ https://web.ics.purdue.edu/~asub/?doc=pay-someone-to-do-my-research-paper essay on hindi subject in english http://www.cresthavenacademy.org/chapter/controversial-research-paper-topics-list/26/ write essay postmodernism help for research paper https://climbingguidesinstitute.org/9577-how-to-write-a-bio-about-yourself-for-church/ buying viagra in new zealand resume writing industry schnell wirkt levitra http://mechajournal.com/alumni/answer-help-homework/12/ cialis viagra stack lower blood pressure with viagra cialis free sample essay on parents role in child development https://homemods.org/usc/edit-my-essay/46/ where to buy viagra yahoo https://thedsd.com/academic-writing-refutation/ http://v-nep.org/classroom/spelling-check-grammar/04/ reasons for the civil war essays cialis online american pharmacy https://chanelmovingforward.com/stories/the-best-cv-writing-services/51/ source link Policy Council subcommittees make recommendations to the full Policy Council to consider items for approval or disapproval.
- The Policy Council establishes subcommittees to perform specific duties.Standing committees are established in December.
- Standing committees will hold an organizational meeting within one month of elections, or as required by current needs.
- Staff will provide support, training and technical assistance to standing committees.
- Ad Hoc committees are formed for the purpose of accomplishing a specific task and are disbanded once their purpose is achieved.
- During the Policy Council meeting in which a committee is established, that committee will announce the time, date, and place that it will meet.
- Shall be composed of the officers. Other members who wish to attend may by invitation.
- The Vice-Chairperson is the presiding chair.
- The Executive Committee shall meet at least two week in advance of the Council meeting.
- The Executive Committee shall be responsible for preparing the agenda and order of business, and sending agenda and invitation to appropriate persons.
- The Executive Committee shall meet with staff to obtain information as needed for reports.
- The Committee shall review and comment prior to presentation to Policy Council in the following areas:
- Request for funds
- All other applicable matters
- Shall review and recommend changes to the Bylaws. The committee is responsible for ensuring amendments are rewritten into the Bylaws on a yearly basis.
- Bylaws will be given to the board of Directors for final approval.
- Shall develop the annual Policy Council budget and make changes to the budget as needed. The budget will be presented to Policy Council for final approval.
- Shall organize and supervise volunteers for special events happening through the year.
- Act in advisory capacity to Policy Council regarding approvals or disapproval of hires, promotions, terminations and performance improvement plans.
- Committee members also assist in the recruitment of Head Start parents to participate on hiring panels for staff.
- Members receive training in legal matters and confidentiality.
- Shall assure full enrollment in the Head Start program. Goals are to:
- develop a recruitment plan.
- develop a policy for selection and enrollment (see Selection and Enrollment policy)
- develop a policy for timely registration of new enrollees
- develop a policy for attendance requirements. (see Attendance policy)
- The purpose of this committee is to evaluate and recommend curricula for the Head Start program
- Policy Council shall elect a parent representative to the Curriculum Committee.
It was approved by Policy Council on September 9, 1997. August 2009
© 1995-2017. Head Start of Lane County. All rights reserved.