https://heystamford.com/writing/where-to-buy-apa-research-papers/8/ essay proposal example can i buy levitra over the counter https://creativephl.org/pills/how-much-is-cialis-for-daily-use/33/ generic viagra from mexico https://bonusfamilies.com/lecture/cheap-dissertation-hypothesis-ghostwriting-for-hire-for-phd/21/ source generic requip go to link thesis statement examples for hills like white elephants website essay how can i buy viagra in australia essay outline go to site viagra emedicine https://chanelmovingforward.com/stories/writing-a-formal-essay/51/ maine house for sale by essay follow link already written persuasive essays https://climbingguidesinstitute.org/13063-mba-admission-essay-writing-service/ viagra tablets lloyds thesis sample questionnaire survey here best freelance content writing websites https://heystamford.com/writing/are-there-any-legit-essay-writing-services/8/ essay writers for hire bivirkninger ved brug af viagra https://creativephl.org/pills/1-store/33/ viagra bez recepty w aptece warszawa financial analysis assignment best resume writing services reviews Families will be welcomed into the program through a series of opportunities to promote family engagement.
- Enrollment and registration will be conducted with all families to begin the process of family engagement.
- All new families enrolled in part day will have contact via phone, email, postal mail or face-to face to welcome parents and to share start up dates for
- Open House
- Small group days
- Screening days
This information will be noted in the meetings table under welcome contacts.
- All new families enrolled in the full day program and Early Head Start will receive orientation within one week of registration.
- Community Childcare (CCC) Specialists will contact family to set up an orientation contact once the family is accepted into the Head Start full day program.
- This contact will be conducted in the home unless the parent requests another location or method of contact (phone, mail or e-mail)
- The contact will complete the orientation for the family and will be documented as a home visit in WebCAF.
- Full day families who will be continuing in full day will receive the new calendar and any additional new information, but do not require a new orientation or welcome contact. The new information shared with the family will be documented in WebCAF.
- Welcome information for part and full day can include (at a minimum):
- upcoming important dates;
- start up calendar
- the Regional Manager welcome information.
- Information shared at registration and orientation will be documented in WebCAF and shared with other staff as appropriate.
This policy complies with Head Start Performance Standard 45 CFR Section 1304.40.
It was approved by Policy Council on August 11, 1998. August 23, 2011. August 12, 2014
Updated June 30, 1999. August 17, 2000. July 8, 2002. May 30, 2003. June 2008. August 2008. June 2009. June 2011. August 2011.August 2012. July 2013. July 2014
© 1995-2014. Head Start of Lane County. All rights reserved.