Performs a variety of skilled technical support for Operations staff and programs, including maintain records, complies information, and submits forms in order to keep agency sites and employees licensed. Coordinates with applicants, state agencies and the Human Resources Department to ensure timely and efficient license renewal. Ensures compliance with agency policies and government regulations.
- Forwards information by receiving and distributing communications, collecting and mailing correspondence, copying information
- Maintains and updates accurate and timely record-keeping and database systems: assures inclusion of information from required sources and accuracy of records, applies applicable record systems processes and procedures; ensures confidentiality of employee data.
- Provides assistance and responds to inquiries and questions from mangers, supervisors, and employees.
- Complies, evaluates, and organizes information and data for review, may conduct special reports or studies; maintains documentation and files in a confidential manner.
- Participates with Operations Director in the design, implementation, monitoring and maintenance of site licensing program.
- Assists in the development of licensing procedures, technical manuals, and forms as assigned; writes instruction manuals, describing procedures, and requirements, project proposal descriptions, handbooks and program procedures.
- Participants in training and development activities and present information to employee groups.
- Attends various training and development courses and programs in the Operations field.
- Assist with reception desk coverage weekly and as needed.
All communications are potentially sensitive and are subject to the Head Start policy on confidentiality.
52 Week Position/with layoff weeks.
Supervised by Operations Director
Policy Council approved: September 2015. May 2018
Updated: April 2018