To assist and cooperate in a supportive role to the teacher in carrying out developmentally appropriate activities for a classroom setting. Assist with the daily preparation and clean up of lunches and snacks, monitor children on the playground and accompany teachers and children on field trips. Promote health, safety, nutrition and the education of the children in the classroom.
Monday-Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm. (Times may vary depending on site.)
- Learn how an educational preschool operates.
- Gain experience in a possible career field.
- Strengthen your resume.
- Learn appropriate educational techniques.
To be announced.
- Schedule an appointment with the Volunteer Coordinator to fill out necessary paper work.
- Must be enrolled in the Childcare Division – Criminal History Registry.
- Provide a current, negative tuberculosis (T.B.) screen prior to starting your volunteer experience.
- Provide one Employment/Volunteer reference and one personal reference.
221 B Street
Springfield, OR 97477
(541) 747-2425 X 224