To assist in general office duties, including production work, filing, typing, collating and/or assigned special projects such as transitioning records, updating the Resource Directory, distributing donations, etc.
Varies. Office hours are Monday-Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm.
- Learn how an educational preschool operates.
- Gain experience in a possible career field.
- Strengthen your resume.
- Learn professional office procedures and techniques.
To be announced.
- Schedule an appointment with the Volunteer Coordinator to fill out necessary paper work.
- Must be enrolled in the Childcare Division – Criminal History Registry.
- Provide a current, negative tuberculosis (T.B.) screen prior to starting your volunteer experience.
- Provide one Employment/Volunteer reference and one personal reference.
221 B Street
Springfield, OR 97477
“Volunteer Coordinator” <email@example.com