Translate for Spanish speaking families at parent meetings. Topics include, but are not limited to: parenting skills, financial matters and budgeting, safety, medical insurance and treatment, immigration laws, legal aid services, Head Start curriculum.
Varies. Parents meet for two hours, once a month.
- Learn how an educational preschool operates.
- Gain experience in a possible career field.
- Strengthen your resume.
- Learn appropriate educational techniques.
To be announced.
- Schedule an appointment with the Volunteer Coordinator to fill out necessary paper work.
- Must be enrolled in the Childcare Division – Criminal History Registry.
- Provide a current, negative tuberculosis (T.B.) screen prior to starting your volunteer experience.
- Provide one Employment/Volunteer reference and one personal reference.
221 B Street
Springfield, OR 97477
“Volunteer Coordinator” email@example.com