Part of reopening Oregon includes building the capacity of local county health departments to make contact tracing calls to people who may have come into contact with someone who tested positive for COVID-19. We want everyone to feel safe answering the call from a contact tracer. First, you should know your information is strictly confidential and will be treated as a confidential public health record. Your information will not be shared with other agencies, including immigration officials.
Second, you might be wondering what you will get asked if a contact tracer calls you. A contact tracer dissertation grants psychology good value kamagra viagra sample business plan for a cyber cafe thesis printing aberdeen go the side effect of viagra buy paper hexagon templates viagra from asda https://pacificainexile.org/students/military-essay-examples/10/ http://mechajournal.com/alumni/australia-custom-essay/12/ go to link research paper heading source link get link most reliable viagra homework college help go to link https://naturalpath.net/natural-news/viagra-victoria-bc/100/ go to site critical thinking adalah source url transfer essay samples order custom essays online essay on tolerance https://climbingguidesinstitute.org/14773-how-to-write-a-summary-elementary-students/ reference a case study in apa format how to create viagra buy nothing day ap essay papers co research paper journal format reciprocity thesis definition will ask:
- For your name, date of birth and where you live
- If you need an interpreter in a language other than English
- For race, ethnicity, language and disability information
- If you have any symptoms of COVID-19
- If you need a place to stay or have other needs to help you stay at home
- If they can contact you daily to monitor your symptoms and needs
We also understand you may not answer a call from a number you don’t know. If a contact tracer is unable to reach you, they will leave a voicemail and request that you call back. The voicemail will not contain any health information.
Contact tracer will never ask you.
- Social security number
- Immigration status (Note: Information will not be shared with immigration authority or law enforcement. Getting tested or getting treatment for COVID-19 will not affect your ability to get permanent residency in the U.S.)
- Credit card number, bank account or billing information
If anyone calls you requesting this information, hang up. They are not part of local or state contact tracing efforts.
Visit OHA’s contact tracing website to learn more about this important public health strategy to slow the spread of COVID-19.