To apply professional expertise and over-sight in the ERSEA (Enrollment, Recruitment, Selection, Eligibility and Attendance) Department, ensuring that the agency complies with all regulations per applicable Performance Standards. Analyze, plan and implement enrollment systems. Plan and provide training related to enrollment systems, policies and procedures for the department and agency. Ensure monitoring, agency collaboration and tracking enrollment services.
- Analyze community assessment information and facilitate planning efforts to determine design options, recruitment efforts and enrollment guidelines for Head Start (HS), Early Head Start EHS), Full day/year programs (FD).
- Provide input and solutions to develop and or revise the agency’s ERSEA systems, policies and procedures. Oversee and facilitate ERSEA Committee.
- Evaluate, design and monitor systems to process enrollment applications, including determination of eligibility and selection criteria. Confirm FD eligibility for new and participating families.
- Provide information, referral and coordinating efforts to link staff and families with appropriate child care resources.
- Oversee processing applications for accuracy and timeliness.
- Prepare and distribute timely reports and tracking regarding ERSEA updates.
- Maintain systems, database, files, etc. ensuring security of data.
- Involved with strategic planning processes by utilizing the community assessment and internal data.
- Meet with Regional Managers and staff to assure program consistency of DHS regulations and billing issues.
- Monitor childcare provider billings and DHS payments
- Prepare monthly Oregon PreKindergarten (OPK) report for Oregon Dept. of Education (ODE) and submit to Head Start Director.
- Participate in annual audit as necessary.
- Monitor to ensure compliance related to funded enrollment, slot tracking, and attendance. Submit monthly reports on HS Enterprise System.
- Participate in a leadership role i in the agency annual self-assessment.
- Submit monthly child care program reports to the HS/EHS Directors.
- Ensure the ERSEA Department maintains records and data in a confidential manner.
- Oversee student and family record policies and implementation including responding to subpoena and other record requests.
- Provide annual Program Information Report (PIR).
- Design and deliver training to staff, community partners and parents on database documentation, eligibility and childcare issues and topics related to ERSEA regulations, policies and procedures.
- Develop and provide training to staff of community childcare partners as needed to comply with HS / EHS billing issues.
- Supervise and support ERSEA Assistants.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Family Administration Services or related area.
- Requires knowledge and experience in data collection and information processes and systems along with knowledge of childcare regulations, policy and procedure compliance. Typically gained by one to two years related experience in a lead position.
- Advance computer literacy including: database management, spreadsheet, word processing, internet, email.
- Excellent communication skills: written and verbal.
- Excellent diagnostic and problem solving skills.
- Training and training development for small and large groups.
- Knowledge of Head Start Performance Standards, philosophy and mission desirable.
- Current enrollment in the Child Care Division – Criminal History Registry.
- Valid Oregon Driver’s License, proof of auto insurance and access to transportation.
- Occasional bending, stooping and lifting up to 25 lbs.
- Regular sitting, working at computer keyboard and desk, standing to file misc. documents in filing cabinet.
- 50 weeks per program year
- Exempt Position
- Supervised by Head Start Director
chronological resume wiki
prednisone and viagra interaction
meaning of viagra for women
begin an essay
comprar viagra generico barato
help essay writer
political philosophy essay
viagra samples pfizer
essays about service
emory thesis and dissertation
sample lab reports chemistry
viagra generic uk online
english essay helper
essay contest win a trip
discount viagra pharmacy online
ap european history essay help
cialis free sample phone
buy mla essay
how to write a college transfer essay
fake essay writer
environmental law+phd thesis
Created 04/2010 Policy Council Approval 04/13/2010. 3/10/2105
HEAD START OF LANE COUNTY is an EEO Employer