To provide assistance to the Regional Manager in areas of general program management for one region: coach, mentor, supervise and train all regional staff. Provide short term and long range planning for service delivery and training; act as an integrator of components, including health, nutrition, disabilities; function as liaison and information conduit between central office leadership, staff and community collaborators.
This position is considered a developmental position with the intent of eventual placement into a Regional Manager position pending final evaluation of performance and skills.
- Coordinate with community partners in development of training and curriculum resources.
- Build rapport with local agencies, community service organizations, and educational providers.
- Attend and facilitate meetings, design and deliver training and formal presentations.
- Provide information on the Head Start program to the community.
- Participate in professional development activities and organized community events.
- Perform other duties as requested.
All communications are potentially sensitive and are subject to Head Start’s policy on confidentiality.
Policy Council Approval 06/12/07, Job Description created 05/25/07, edited 08/2012, edited 03/19, edited 08/2020
Head Start of Lane County is an EEO Employer.