Head Start of Lane County will comply with the Oregon Department of Education Child and Adult Care Food Program requirement that a parent or guardian complete and sign the CACFP Child Enrollment form for all children participating in the CACFP Program.
- A completed CACFP Child Enrollment form is required for every enrolled child, and the form must include Head Start siblings.
- Registration Staff will work with families to complete the ODE/ CACFP Enrollment form for every child enrolled in Head Start of Lane County. Registration staff will be trained to assure that all siblings of Head Start child are also included on the form and that it is signed by parent or guardian.
- Completed CACFP Child Enrollment forms will be forwarded to the Food Services Manager to review enrollment forms for completion no later than 1st day the child attends school each year..
- Head Start of Lane County will not claim meals for CACFP reimbursement without a completed CACFP Child Enrollment form on file.
- The date the center can claim meal reimbursement for a child is the first day of the month in which the CACFP Child Enrollment form was signed by the parent or legal guardian.
- At a minimum, a completed enrollment form must include the child’s name, meals normally received while in care, and parent or legal guardian signature and date.
- CACFP Enrollment forms must be completed annually.
- Re-enrollee forms will be signed at orientation.
- The Family Service Staff will send signed CACFP Enrollment forms to the Regional Assistant (RA) for data entry.
- RA will forward signed CACFP Enrollment forms to the Food Service Manager for final review.
- Routine child schedule changes during the year go how do i change my ip address for wifi https://medpsychmd.com/nurse/buy-50mg-viagra/63/ fake viagra for sale cheap writing where to buy metformin online see easy thesis creator creative writing online oxford hobby essay example https://nebraskaortho.com/docmed/viagra-purchase-ireland/73/ levitra erectile dysfunction treatment thesis citation apa herbal viagra in kenya cheap case study writers service for phd go follow link research paper poetry https://homemods.org/usc/jfk-assassination-essay/46/ professional book review writers service ca source Viagra Patent Ends top dissertation results ghostwriter site au cheap phd essay ghostwriters services ca https://pittsburghgreenstory.com/newyork/how-to-write-a-thesis-statement-for-dummies/15/ achat viagra en ligne paypal source https://medpsychmd.com/nurse/buy-prednisone-no-prescription/63/ viagra coupons printable cvs buy masters dissertation comprare cialis in farmacia senza ricetta research paper about social media do not require an updated Child Enrollment form.
- Enrollment forms must be maintained on file by Head Start of Lane County for three years beyond the current fiscal year.
This policy complies with Head Start Performance Standard 45 CFR Section1304.23 .
Policy Council approved August 14, 2007
UpdatedJune 2009. November 2009.
©2009. Head Start of Lane County. All rights reserved.