http://admissions.iuhs.edu/?page_id=cealisfreesample watch writing a synthesis paper cloud computing+thesis and dissertation http://mce.csail.mit.edu/institute/essay-writers-in-usa/21/ academic cv for graduate school application how to write an autobiography essay for college follow site my essay best price for brand levitra in canada reclame haioase viagra thesis director is https://bigsurlandtrust.org/care/break-viagra-in-half/20/ professional critical analysis essay writers site for university does womens viagra work structure writing essay https://lynchburgartclub.org/architecture-master-thesis-topic/ https://pittsburghgreenstory.com/newyork/how-to-write-a-thesis-lesson-plan/15/ viagra boots uk generic viagra mail order example of title page in thesis http://www.trinitypr.edu/admission/refdesk-homework-helper/53/ essay on first aid pdf creative writing topics postman essay help with gemetry homework https://heystamford.com/writing/mla-essay-purchase-mla-essay-purchase/8/ source link how do i delete emails in bulk on my iphone 6 propecia every 3 days https://pittsburghgreenstory.com/newyork/thesis-template-edinburgh-university/15/ proofreading services review Early Head Start (EHS) home visits provide comprehensive services to support and strengthen the relationships between infants, toddlers and their parents. The child development and education approach to infants and toddlers is based on the development of secure relationships; an understanding of the child’s family and culture; the development of trust and security; and the opportunity to explore sensory and motor experiences with support for EHS staff and family members. Home visits allow EHS staff to do the following:
- Use the home environment to help parents create learning opportunities that build on everyday routines and support their children’s development.
- Provide support to families whose life circumstances might prevent them from participating in more structured settings. Working in the environment where families are most comfortable lets EHS staff get to know families in a much more intimate way, which sets the stage for close, trusting relationships.
- EHS staff work closely with parents to ensure that goals and experiences are congruent with the family’s culture, build on children’s interests and abilities, promote curiosity and a positive view about themselves and about learning, and use responsive interactions as the primary vehicle for learning.
- EHS staff completes the EHS Home Visit Plan form. EHS staff and parents jointly plan the content of the home visit.
- Completed EHS Home Visit Plans are filed in the Home Visit Planning Binder.
- Home visits must be documented on WebCAF.
This policy complies with Head Start Performance Standards Sect.1304.40(i)(1)-(3); Sect. 1304.40(i)(4) &(5); Sect. 1304.04(e)(1)
Approved by Policy Council: October 2012