go to site recommendation example for research paper reviews for essay writing services source viagra generic online candadrugpharmacy https://www.dimensionsdance.org/pack/1173-does-levitra-work-for-women.html https://lajudicialcollege.org/forall/resume-ministers/16/ http://www.cresthavenacademy.org/chapter/college-essays-tutoring/26/ cialis tennis commercial cost viagra bangkok go here writing custom allocator c++ cialis .00 20mg no prescription source url online vs traditional shopping comparison essay https://eventorum.puc.edu/usarx/where-to-buy-viagra-edmonton/82/ here essay letter writingВ thesis binding wiltshire source link https://www.myrml.org/outreach/proofreading-leeds/42/ resume writing services nashville tn node 132 http://jeromechamber.com/event/sample-essay-narrative/23/ buy viagra in san diego custom thesis writing services academic writer websites ca cialis prescription price https://heystamford.com/writing/help-me-with-homework/8/ http://snowdropfoundation.org/papers/help-with-thesis-statements/12/ viagra heart attack Food is handled and prepared in a safe and sanitary environment.
- Food Service staff are to dress in clean shirts, skirts, pants,and use hats or other appropriate hair restraints to prevent contamination of food.
- It is the responsibility of staff persons to ensure that clothes and shoes are appropriate for the job, clean, free of rips or holes, and in good condition.
- Staff members shall supply their own shoes and hair restraints;hair needs restrained when shoulder length.
- Employees must wear sturdy, low-heeled shoes which prevents slips, falls, trips burns, and cuts. Shoes must be closed toe, fit properly, be secured to the foot (no flip-flops) and non-slip soles.
- Limit the amount of jewelry worn on fingers and forearms to plain wedding band, medical bracelet or plain watch band. Jewelry can hide food particles and germs that can cause people to become sick.
- All Food Service staff should always wear a clean apron each day while involved in food preparation. Aprons should always be taken off when leaving a kitchen area.
- Be sure to scrub underneath fingernails. Keep fingernails short. If staff wear fingernail polish or fake fingernails they must wear gloves.
- Employees must eat and drink or use any form of tobacco only in designated areas.
- Employee may drink from clean closed beverage containers with a handle or straw. The container must be stored in a separate place away from food,utensils and equipment.
- Wash hands twice after using restroom, after eating, after you blow your nose and after smoking break before returning to kitchen.
This policy complies with Head Start Performance Standard 45CFR Section 1304.23.
It was approved by Policy Council on October 14, 1997.
Updated July 11, 2001. July 24, 2002. July 17, 2003. July 14, 2004. June 2009 . May 2018
© 1995-2018. Head Start of Lane County. All rights reserved.