college application essay questions examples follow see how to write conclusion for personal essay https://www.guidelines.org/blog/dissertation-printing/93/ https://www.nationalautismcenter.org/letter/supply-chain-paper/26/ go https://naturalpath.net/natural-news/online-pharmacy-stock-order-viagra-301/100/ who can do my tesol assignment energy management thesis pdf viagra name history https://homemods.org/usc/essay-for-my-school/46/ buy viagra in united kingdom ghb samen met viagra sample cover letter for first time job seekers biography writing service source toefl essay vocabulary do your homework inspiration 1st class essay example https://worldtop20.org/system/cover-letter-for-chartered-accountant-articleship/30/ helping in architecture assignment cheap cialis uk generic essay community get link how do i find the generation of my ipad go to link colorado boulder essay help phd proposal thesis essay in third person how to write a paper from an interview https://caberfaepeaks.com/school/who-can-write-my-term-paper/27/ Provide meaningful opportunities for parents to volunteer at Head Start.
- Parents are informed of volunteer opportunities at:
- Orientation Home Visit Parent Meetings
- When parent or community members decide to volunteer, provide:
- Volunteer Orientation (see policy)) “Head Start of Lane County Volunteer Handbook” Explain policy and obtain signature on Confidentiality Statement (see policy))
- When parent arrives to volunteer
- Welcome parent.
- Have a parent sign in on Attendance Sheet for USDA purposes.
- Orient parent to classroom, including:
- centers classroom schedule
- classrooms materials list of where volunteers are needed
- emergency procedures (see and Medical Emergencies policy)
- When parent is ready to leave:
- Thank parent for help.
- Assure that all relevant In-Kind forms have been signed.
- Ask parent when they plan to volunteer again.
- Ask for feedback on the experience.
This policy complies with Head Start Performance Standard 45CFR Section 1304.40.
It was approved by Policy Council on September 9, 1997.
Updated July 2, 1999
© 2010. Head Start of Lane County. All rights reserved.