http://www.cresthavenacademy.org/chapter/power-writing-template/26/ cialis 5mg daily effectiveness enter site see cialis non prescription go site see outline an essay template enter site https://creativephl.org/pills/indian-viagra-postal-purchase/33/ viagra effets chez femme resume fluent in spanish and english does medicaid cover viagra critical research paper topics professional application letter editing services for phd viagra online with palpay finite math homework help http://www.trinitypr.edu/admission/epik-essay-help/53/ https://medpsychmd.com/nurse/guaranteed-cheapest-cialis/63/ see url essay proposal sample assignment help in the uk assignment help com click go to site go to site how to write a cover letter for a school nurse job aliment contenant du viagra never mix viagra http://teacherswithoutborders.org/teach/can-i-pay-someone-to-write-my-research-paper/21/ http://mcorchestra.org/5862-best-best-essay-ghostwriter-website/ xkcd dissertation Policy Council membership must maintain 51 percent or more current parents. Policy Council members are elected annually through a formal process with vacancies filled as they occur. Additional representation from past parents and community members will be encouraged.
- The Policy Council bylaws outline representation. (see Policy Council bylaws)
- Participation of past parents and community members will be encouraged as long as the total Policy Council membership maintains a majority of current parents. All community representatives must submit a written request and be elected by the full Policy Council before they can be seated.
- Agency Directors, Consultants and Executive Administrative Assistant serve as resource/advisory people to the Policy Council. It is the responsibility of these staff members to attend and coordinate Policy Council and committee meetings. They do not vote.
- No member may serve more than five-one year term limits.
- The Council will follow the Policy Council nepotism bylaw.
This policy complies with Head Start Performance Standard 45CFR Section 1301.3(b)
It was approved by Policy Council on September 9, 1997. August 24, 2010. May 10, 2011
It was approved by Board of Director on October 19, 2010. August 16, 2011
Updated January 17, 2001. October 17, 2002. April 2009. June 2010. April 2011. May 2011. May 2013. September 2013. October 2015. October 2017
©1995-2017. Head Start of Lane County. All rights reserved.