Assists the Finance Department in maintaining accurate accounting systems for Head Start of Lane County, including: billing, Accounts Receivable, and Accounts Payable.
- Utilize Agency adopted accounting software to prepare DHS childcare billings, process payments received and maintain accounts receivable detailed records.
- Collaborate with direct pay unit and DHS caseworkers regarding child care subsidies.
- Code, prepare and book weekly bank deposit consisting of any payments received for the full day program
- Prepare requisition orders for payment to community childcare providers, other outside agencies and vendors regarding the full day program.
- Prepare and maintain related correspondence, reports and statements.
- Maintain records and filing systems within Agency adopted software.
- Analyze and reconcile all related full day general ledger accounts monthly
- Provide financial analysis and budget projections relating to the full day program.
- Participate in full day enrollment during busy season as requested.
- Attend meetings and training as required
- Other duties as assigned
- Associate Degree in accounting or related field preferred and minimum of four years experience in accounts receivable and billing.
- Knowledge of Agency adopted accounting software and/or proven ability to utilize complex computerized accounting systems.
- Strong computer skills, word processing, spreadsheets, e-mail and internet.
- Enrollment in the Child Care Division/Central Background Registry.
- Health Questionnaire required post employment and annually thereafter.
- Ability to prioritize and manage work load and deadlines.
- Sustained concentration and attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong diagnostic and problem solving skills, particularly mathematical, bookkeeping and regulatory requirements.
- Ability to relate to clients from diverse populations, bilingual English/Spanish language skills helpful.
- Ability to communicate (verbal and written) effectively and appropriately with others.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Regular sitting, working at computer keyboard and desk.Regular standing to file misc. into filing cabinets.Occasional bending, stooping and lifting up to 25 lbs.
- All communications are potentially sensitive and are subject to Head Start’s policy on confidentiality.
- 52 weeks per year,
- Barg. Unit
- Supervised by Finance Director
thesis topics reading education thesis introduction about gadgets go to site dissertation ideas for education sen technology makes our life easier essay algegra break even point homework tutor help http://www.conn29th.org/university/automatic-essay-writer.htm help doing my essay questionnaire topics gel de viagra http://www.cresthavenacademy.org/chapter/how-to-write-a-good-term-paper-outline/26/ source https://lynchburgartclub.org/swimming-pool-cleaning-service-business-plan-bundle/ viagra l477 follow link go to link go to site viagra and bodybuilding buy paper in singapore buy already written essays vita activa research paper write an essay on evolution of man professional expository essay ghostwriter services uk thesis timeline example custom ezessays us paper paper school ter click here climate change dissertation phd thesis uk viagra free sites computer news find http://belltower.mtaloy.edu/studies/objective-of-financial-plan-in-business-plan/20/ problems buying viagra internet qut creative writing staff Policy Council Approval 05/08/2000, last revision August 2012.
Updated: June 2018
Head Start of Lane County is an EEO Employer.