Performs a variety of skilled technical support for the Consultant Services staff and programs, including advanced clerical tasks, minutes recording and distribution, scheduling/reservations and document production, creation and distribution and backup reception. Provides office services by implementing administrative systems, procedures, and policies, and monitoring administrative projects.
- Performs administrative duties for Consultant Services Managers. Responsibility may include screening calls, managing calendars, making travel, meeting and event arrangements; preparing reports and financial data.
- Creates and revises systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, record-keeping systems and forms.
- Resolves administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data and identifying solutions.
- Tasked with keeping copies of department policies and procedures.
- Attends meetings, takes written notes and prepares the minutes.
- Files invoices, contracts and other important documents, and archives older documents as needed.
- Proofreads documents for accuracy and grammar or spelling issues.
- Orders supplies using the electronic requisition system and maintains accurate inventories of them.
- Enters important information into database.
- Responds to emails and voice messages on behalf of the Child Development/Disabilities, Family/Community Engagement and Health Consultant as appropriate.
- Create and maintain spreadsheets and databases for the department.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Forwards information by receiving and distributing communications, collecting and mailing correspondence, copying information
- Provides technical support to and manages the assigned Consultant Services activities. Follows assigned processes and procedure to ensure compliance with appropriate policies and legal requirements.
- Maintains and updates accurate and timely record-keeping and database systems: assures inclusion of information from required sources and accuracy of records, applies applicable record systems processes and procedures; ensures confidentiality of employee data.
- Provides assistance and responds to inquiries and questions from mangers, supervisors, and employees.
- Complies, evaluates, and organizes information and data for review, may conduct special reports or studies; maintains documentation and files in a confidential manner.
- Participants in training and development activities and present information to employee groups.
- Attends various training and development courses and programs in the Consultant Services field. May represent the agency at task forces, committees, etc. as assigned.
- Additional duties include drafting and distributing mailings, filing student information and scheduling appointments.
- Strong verbal and written communication, customer service, and data entry skills are required.
- Assist with reception desk coverage as needed.
dissertation defense questions psychology custom dissertation chapter ghostwriting service au follow link https://eventorum.puc.edu/usarx/viagra-online-mastercard-accepted/82/ source doxycycline buy online fast food essay acknowledgement in thesis paper https://naturalpath.net/natural-news/price-of-cialis-at-costco/100/ how to delete multiple emails on iphone xs max interior architecture dissertation topics follow sample college personal essay sample of definition essay best site to buy research paper http://mce.csail.mit.edu/institute/fellowship-personal-statement-editing-service/21/ high school homework help sites buy biology reasearch paper samantha on viagra https://lajudicialcollege.org/forall/expository-writing-sites-uk/16/ https://grad.cochise.edu/college/utep-graduate-school-thesis-format/20/ technical writing examples online custom essay writing service https://web.ics.purdue.edu/~asub/?doc=pr-cover-letter how to do studies thesis statements research project https://ramapoforchildren.org/youth/everyman-essay/47/ viagra brand manager sildenafil y diabetes mellitus pfizer viagra online uk porn hub how to write a vision statment All communications are potentially sensitive and are subject to the Head Start policy on confidentiality.
- A minimum of a high school diploma.
- Minimum one year clerical support experience in office environment with related duties of Social Services/Health and/or Early Childhood.
- Advanced computer skills including database, word processing, keyboarding and e-mail, internet knowledge.
- Must have a valid Oregon Driver’s License and proof of insurance and must provide own vehicle where work related driving is required.
- Health Appraisal Questionnaire is required at hire.
- At time of hire must be currently enrolled in Child Care Division-Central Background Registry and must renew every two years.
- Requires strong computer and Internet research skills, flexibility, excellent interpersonal skills.
- Possesses project coordination experience, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, outside clients and vendors.
- Sensitivity to confidential matters required.
- Works well under intense pressure
- Is able to meet strict deadlines
- Ability to work effectively in a participatory team environment.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively orally and in writing, including explaining policies, processes, and procedures to others.
- Ability to interpret and apply program or departmental information in making work decisions or in providing information to others.
- Ability to independently organize and prioritize work assignments and coordinate a variety of activities, with good attention to detail and ability to deal with conflicting priorities and deadlines.
- Required to use considerable judgment in day-to-day situations, research and investigate problems and summarize findings.
- Regular standing to file documents, make copies, faxing etc.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Frequent sitting for long periods using computer keyboard, telephone and other office machines.
- Occasional lifting up to 25 pounds, stooping, bending standing and reaching.
50 Week Position/with layoff weeks.
Supervised by Child Development/Disabilities Consultant
Job Description Created May 2017
Policy Council approved June 2017
Head Start of Lane County is EEO Employer.