Performs a variety of skilled technical support for the Consultant Services staff and programs, including advanced clerical tasks, minutes recording and distribution, scheduling/reservations and document production, creation and distribution and backup reception. Provides office services by implementing administrative systems, procedures, and policies, and monitoring administrative projects.
- Forwards information by receiving and distributing communications, collecting and mailing correspondence, copying information
- Provides technical support to and manages the assigned Consultant Services activities. Follows assigned processes and procedure to ensure compliance with appropriate policies and legal requirements.
- Maintains and updates accurate and timely record-keeping and database systems: assures inclusion of information from required sources and accuracy of records, applies applicable record systems processes and procedures; ensures confidentiality of employee data.
- Provides assistance and responds to inquiries and questions from mangers, supervisors, and employees.
- Complies, evaluates, and organizes information and data for review, may conduct special reports or studies; maintains documentation and files in a confidential manner.
- Participants in training and development activities and present information to employee groups.
- Attends various training and development courses and programs in the Consultant Services field. May represent the agency at task forces, committees, etc. as assigned.
- Additional duties include drafting and distributing mailings, filing student information and scheduling appointments.
- Strong verbal and written communication, customer service, and data entry skills are required.
- Assist with reception desk coverage as needed.
All communications are potentially sensitive and are subject to the Head Start policy on confidentiality.
50 Week Position/with layoff weeks.
Supervised by Child Development/Disabilities Consultant
Job Description Created May 2017
Policy Council approved June 2017
Head Start of Lane County is EEO Employer.