To apply professional expertise in child development and special education (ages infant to 5 years), Collaborate with all other components (Supervisors/Direct Service Staff/Family Services,Health/Nutrition) in order to provide quality controls, training, services, compliance monitoring an and classroom support in an inclusive, early childhood program.
Provide direct supervision, monitoring and support to Early Childhood Education Coordinators.
- Sit on Lane County Early Intervention Council and attend regular monthly meetings.
- Participate in annual budget planning process. Responsible for education/disabilities budget.
- Provide assistance and consultation to assure that written policies and procedures are updated and assure compliance with standards and regulations.
- Attend interagency, organizational and committee meetings as appropriate.
- Perform other duties as requested.
All communications are potentially sensitive and are subject to Head Start’s policy on confidentiality.
Updated May 1, 2008, Updated November 2012
Head Start of Lane County is an EEO Employer