Provide grant required data entry support & monitoring to home visitors and submit grant data to the state as required. Must meet requirements per Federal Head Start Performance Standards and any local, state and or agency policies and procedures.
- Meet regularly with consultants and community collaborators to assure quality services.
- Attend meetings, staffing, training, and professional development activities as appropriate.
- Facilitate Home Visitor and CQI meetings, report and follow up on Home Visitor concerns.
- Perform other duties as requested.
All communications are potentially sensitive and are subject to Head Start’s policy on confidentiality.
- Full Year Position
- Supervised by EHS Manager.
Job Description created & PC Approved 2001 edited 06/2009, edited 02/2012, edited 04/19/2014 (to include data entry for grant). 06/2017
Head Start of Lane County is an EEO Employer.
© 2013 Head Start of Lane County | 221 B Street, Springfield, OR 97477 | (541) 747-2425