Provide grant required data entry support & monitoring to home visitors and submit grant data to the state as required. Must meet requirements per Federal Head Start Performance Standards and any local, state and or agency policies and procedures.
- Monitor special grant data entries to ensure timelines are met.
- Submit data to the state as required for benchmark monitoring and special projects.
- Support special grant home visitors in completion of required data entries.
- Meet regularly with consultants and community collaborators to assure quality services.
- Attend meetings, staffing, training, and professional development activities as appropriate.
- Facilitate Home Visitor and CQI meetings, report and follow up on Home Visitor concerns.
- Perform other duties as requested.
All communications are potentially sensitive and are subject to Head Start’s policy on confidentiality.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills, data entry, internet and e-mail.
- Must have knowledge and at least one year experience in child development and early childhood education, adult learning and family dynamics including knowledge of community resources and skill to link families with appropriate agencies and services. Infant Toddler CDA and/or a combination of knowledge and experience that cover the areas listed above is required. An Associate Degree in ECE or higher is preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Bilingual English/Spanish skills highly desirable.
- Health Appraisal Questionnaire is required at hire and will be updated annually.
- At time of hire must be currently enrolled in Child Care Division-Central Background Registry and must renew every two years.
- Frequent significant decision and problem solving abilities.
- Regular use of computer to submit data entry, and relay information as required by grant.
- Regular sitting for computer work, kneeling, bending and sitting on the floor to attend to child’s needs.
- Occasional lifting up to 50 pounds.
- Full Year Position
- Supervised by EHS Manager.
Job Description created & PC Approved 2001 edited 06/2009, edited 02/2012, edited 04/19/2014 (to include data entry for grant). 06/2017
Head Start of Lane County is an EEO Employer.
© 2013 Head Start of Lane County | 221 B Street, Springfield, OR 97477 | (541) 747-2425