Oversees reception area at larger sites/locations and related functions.
- Answer multi-line telephone switchboard in a timely, courteous and professional manner.
- Transfer calls for 25+ employees.
- Accurately receive, record and disseminate messages.
- Update voice-mail as needed.
- Answer phone questions regarding operations, transportation, enrollment etc.
- Receive and distribute inter-office mail.
- Pick up mail from mailbox on a daily basis.
- Send and receive faxes.
- Greet, assist and direct all visitors in a courteous manner.
- Assure all visitors sign in on appropriate logs.
- Post and update information on bulletin boards.
- Keep area clean and clear of obstructions that might impede traffic flow and safety considerations.
- Keep pamphlets and employment application bins filled with current materials.
- Check for adults cleared to pick up children.
- Data entry into Agency adopted software and other computer applications as requested.
- Provide assistance for Region, run attendance and other regional reports.
- Other duties as assigned.
https://www.cochise.edu/academic/i-want-to-buy-a-business-plan/32/ enter when will viagra be available over the counter resume writing services boston stagnation thesis https://lynchburgartclub.org/thesis-biotechnology-topics/ http://www.safeembrace.org/mdrx/cialis-canada-cheap/68/ sample essay scholarship difference between cialis and superactive cialis source site http://www.danhostel.org/papers/how-to-write-biology-essays/11/ medrol dose poison ivy https://nebraskaortho.com/docmed/nielegalny-handel-viagra/73/ buy essay blue books does cialis affect diabetes how to write a college admission essay format https://bmxunion.com/daily/research-paper-format-example/49/ https://www.dimensionsdance.org/pack/4579-chao-sheng-long-company-viagra.html source url follow vipps certified online pharmacy viagra ciproflaxacin without prescription fast assignment on pollution nhs application essay coursework questions here philosophy essay examples go to link go to site https://pacificainexile.org/students/appendix-in-research-paper-apa/10/ humboldt berlin master thesis levitra prices All communications are potentially sensitive and are subject to Head Start’s policy on confidentiality.
- High school diploma or GED required and one year experience in general office practices with emphasis on reception, switchboard.
- Bilingual verbal and written skills in English and Spanish are required.
- Strong computer skills using PC’s and variety of software applications, word processing, database & e-mail.
- Ability to appropriately interact with a wide variety of individuals, i.e. staff, parents and the public.
- Ability to work in a fast paced multi-task environment.
- Ability to operate a wide variety of office equipment, copier, fax, postage meter, voice mail etc.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize workload.
- Must be currently enrolled in Child Care Division, Criminal History Registry
- Maintain professional & courteous attitude under stress of work demands.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Regular sitting, stooping and bending on daily basis.
- Ability to use phone system and verbally relay messages.
- Occasional lifting up to 35 lbs.
- Ability to visually scan immediate work environment
- 9 month position
- Supervised by Regional Manager
This job description was last updated on December 4, 2006. June 2018. January 2019
Head Start of Lane County is an EEO Employer.