Head Start of Lane County will produce an annual report to share information about the program with the public as well as funders.
- The Executive Director is responsible for outsourcing or assigning staff to produce the annual report.
- The annual report will be made available on the agency web site. A limited number of paper copies will be available to distribute.
- The annual report will be completed no later than March.
The annual report shall include, but not limited to:
- Total amount of public and private funds received and the amount from each source;
- Explanation of budgetary expenditures and proposed budget for the fiscal year;
- Total number of children and families served, average monthly enrollment (as a percentage of funded enrollment), and percentage of eligible children served.
- Results of the Secretary’s most recent review and the financial audit;
- Percentage of enrolled children who received medical and dental exams.
- Information about parent involvement activities;
- Agency’s efforts to prepare children for kindergarten, and
- Other information the Secretary requires.
Policy Council approved: May 2010
Board of Directors approved: May 2010
Updated January 2013
This policy complies with 644(a)(2)