acquisto sicuro viagra online report research sample http://www.safeembrace.org/mdrx/lyrics-to-viagra/68/ help me write english papers canadian top pharmacy net go here creative writing ukВ pfizer viagra year cheap geneirc viagra 50 cents write a persuasive essay coursework masters follow site https://chanelmovingforward.com/stories/resume-help-skills/51/ go here here thesis on energy audit generic viagra discussion http://mce.csail.mit.edu/institute/live-homework-help-lapl/21/ resume writing services savannah ga thesis harvard extension school https://drrobertlaprademd.com/medic/amoxil-or-amoxicillin/64/ source site uses of valtrex https://medpsychmd.com/nurse/order-lisinopril-no-prescription/63/ sample questionnaire for research project source essays on abortions https://web.ics.purdue.edu/~asub/?doc=write-your-dissertation cae studies como se toma el viagra masticable https://bmxunion.com/daily/quantitative-case-study-examples/49/ If Policy Council and Board of Directors fail to reach consensus during a shared decision making process, an agreement will be reached so that the proposal or action can be put into effect. Head Start of Lane County will follow, in order, the following process for facilitating dispute resolutions.
- Take the issue, problem, concern back through the shared decision making process. (see Shared Decision Making policy).
- Submit the problem, issue or concern to voluntary negotiation or mediation. This process involves voluntary action to continue discussion with the help and assistance of an outside third person or persons (professional consultants or other community citizens).
- Submit the problem, issue or concern to mandatory (binding) negotiation arbitration. The third party mediator will have the authority to
- Hear both sides of the dispute,
- Gather any information,
- Analyze and interpret all information, and
- Make a decision that the disagreeing groups or individual will be obligated to follow.
- Often times, conflicts tend to bring program planning progress to a halt; all action tends to stop until conflict is resolved. Therefore, it is important that staff perform their roles well and work with the Board and Policy Council in supporting roles required for the effective contribution of the members of both groups.
This policy complies with Head Start Performance Standard 1304.50
It was approved by Policy Council on April 24, 2001
Updated January 17, 2001. February 22, 2001
©1995-2010. Head Start of Lane County. All rights reserved.