A system for the regular provision of information to members of Policy Council is provided.
- Information provided to Policy Council members includes:
- Timetables for planning, development, submission of proposals
- Head Start policies, guidelines, communications from ACYF
- Financial reports and statement of funds expended
- Grant applications, personnel policies
- Appropriate staff distribute information and materials to parents in a timely manner. Executive Administrative Assistant, Family Services Consultant and Executive Director take primary responsibility as support staff on Policy Council.
- Distributions may include written handouts, minutes of meetings, official correspondence, and oral presentations at meetings or training sessions.
- Minutes of the meeting are mailed to all Policy Council members at least five working days prior to the Policy Council meeting.
- The packet includes:
- minutes of previous meeting
- agenda for upcoming meeting
- Treasurer’s report
- items to be approved by the Council
This policy complies with Head Start Performance Standard 45 CFR Section 1302.1 (b)(4) HS ACT 642(d)(2)
It was approved by Policy Council on September 9, 1997.
Updated October 25, 2002. October 2017
© 1995-2017. Head Start of Lane County. All rights reserved.