buy diploma and transcripts go site cheap papers proofreading service for school http://almadenyoga.com/clinic/buy-viagra-nz/65/ source link professional masters essay samples pay for someone to do my homework source link leg pain from cialis https://sigma-instruments.com/how-much-viagra-needed-14036/ money can't bring you happiness essay https://eventorum.puc.edu/usarx/viagra-safe-for-20-year-olds/82/ cialis without prescribtion source site https://ramapoforchildren.org/youth/nhs-essay-examples/47/ https://www.platinumed.com/mentrial/prednisone-sinus/29/ customessay siue thesis guidelines professional home work writers for hire for school viagra patent expiration how to write 500 word essay enter site source link difference between a report and an essay basics of essay writing fire and ice essay rush arrested with viagra death penalty and the 8th amendment essay https://scfcs.scf.edu/review/thesis-database/22/ buy flagyl fast shipping zovirax tabs https://pittsburghgreenstory.com/newyork/thesis-equation/15/ A system for the regular provision of information to members of Policy Council is provided.
- Information provided to Policy Council members includes:
- Timetables for planning, development, submission of proposals
- Head Start policies, guidelines, communications from ACYF
- Financial reports and statement of funds expended
- Grant applications, personnel policies
- Appropriate staff distribute information and materials to parents in a timely manner. Executive Administrative Assistant, Family Services Consultant and Executive Director take primary responsibility as support staff on Policy Council.
- Distributions may include written handouts, minutes of meetings, official correspondence, and oral presentations at meetings or training sessions.
- Minutes of the meeting are mailed to all Policy Council members at least five working days prior to the Policy Council meeting.
- The packet includes:
- minutes of previous meeting
- agenda for upcoming meeting
- Treasurer’s report
- items to be approved by the Council
This policy complies with Head Start Performance Standard 45 CFR Section 1302.1 (b)(4) HS ACT 642(d)(2)
It was approved by Policy Council on September 9, 1997.
Updated October 25, 2002. October 2017
© 1995-2017. Head Start of Lane County. All rights reserved.