Policy Council will receive information that will help make informed decisions.
- Information provided to Policy Council members includes:
- Timetables for planning, development, submission of proposals
- Head Start policies, guidelines, communications from ACYF
- Financial and credit card summary reports
- Grant applications, personnel policies
- Appropriate staff distribute information and materials to parents in a timely manner.
- The Executive Administrative Assistant, Family Services Consultant and Executive Director take primary responsibility as support staff on Policy Council.
- Distributions may include written handouts, minutes of meetings, official correspondence, and oral presentations at meetings or training sessions.
- Minutes of the meeting are mailed to all Policy Council members at least five working days prior to the Policy Council meeting. The packet includes:
- agenda for upcoming meeting
- notes of previous meeting
- Directors’ report, a brief overview of the agenda
- Program report
- Financial report
- items to be approved by the Council
This policy complies with Head Start Performance Standard 1301.3(c)(1-2) HS ACT 642(d)(2)
It was approved by Policy Council on September 9, 1997.
Updated October 25, 2002. October 2017. December 2020
© Head Start of Lane County. All rights reserved.
REVIEWED: December 2020