A. Time Commitment:
Members of the ERSEA Committee are expected to plan for approximately one and one half hours (1.5) at least every month at a date and time set by the committee.
- Members are required to participate in an orientation session regarding the mission statement, committee charter and focus of the committee.
- Members are expected to know, understand and support the mission of Head Start of Lane County.
- Members are expected to be objective regarding proposals and issues brought before the committee.
- Members are expected to obtain input from the group they represent concerning matters brought before the committee.
- Members (or alternates) are expected to attend all meetings.
- Members are expected to listen to other members’ input, ask questions regarding issues brought before the committee, and express a decision concerning issues relative to the instructions of the group they represent.
- Members are expected to perform duties in a positive, and respectful manner.
A. Voting membership composition:
- Two representatives from the Policy Council.
- Family Support Coordinator (FSC) / FSC-Interpreter.
- Child Development/Disabilities Consultant or Coordinator.
- Assistant Regional Manager.
- One Regional Manager Part Day / Full Day.
- One RA from each region.
- Each group represented shall choose an alternate to attend meetings when the voting representatives cannot attend.
- Each group represented is responsible for filling any vacancy arising in representation.
D. Attendance Requirements
- Attendance is required at all meetings.
- The voting member shall inform the alternate as soon as possible of an upcoming absence.
- The voting member shall inform the alternate of any issues or concerns to be discussed at the meetings and the opinion of the group represented.
Revised: October 2009; July 2010; January 2014; October 2017