source url https://lynchburgartclub.org/good-analogies-essays/ i need someone to do my homework for me source site thesis proposal urban planning aqa history a level coursework source evaluation dissertation binding at staples usa viagra for men apprentice electrician resume templates go to site annual reports service hook in essay how do i type the euro symbol on my dell keyboard anastrozole for sale discount code for custom essay meister https://teleroo.com/pharm/rating-viagra-cialis-and/67/ how to send email from iphone with picture pfizer settles viagra lawsuit what is the american dream essay popular annotated bibliography proofreading website for college a guide to writing the dissertation literature review doi https://climbingguidesinstitute.org/15209-cause-and-effect-essay-lesson-plan/ enter death penalty essay against order zithromax over the counter outline format for essay example methylprednisolone online sales qualitative research paper https://naturalpath.net/natural-news/comprar-cialis-barato/100/ follow url watch essay on mahatama The Family and Community Partnership Consultant (FSCP) and Family Services Coordinators (FSC) act as advocates for Head Start families.
- FSC and/or FS-CP Consultant interfaces or intervenes with community agencies when appropriate to assist families who express inability to use services successfully without assistance.
- Staff attend community meetings in their local areas to advocate for needs of the families in the program (example could include but are not limited to coordinating council, task forces, advisory groups, family resource centers,etc.).
- When staff attend relevant meetings (listed in #3) they will promote the access of children and families to community services that are responsive to their needs. They will maintain notes on relevant meetings with date and content.
- FSCs will notify supervisor of their request to attend community meetings prior to attending.
- Meeting attendance will be noted on FSC monthly report form.
This policy complies with Head Start Performance Standard 45 CFR Section 1304.40.
It was approved by Policy Council on September 9, 1997. August 12, 2014
Updated June 25, 2002. August 2013. August 2014.
© 1995-2014. Head Start of Lane County. All rights reserved.